10. April 2015

The four Musketeers

My spanish aunt and granny are on a visit in Tyrol again ^-^



Everytime they come, i'm reminded of the spanish temperant i miss so much.
When my aunt laughs, you have no choice but to join in, even if you don't understand a single thing she says XD
My granny has a lot to say, we could talk for hours together. Plus, she has an interesting humor *g*
Everytime my mum and aunt come together, you can SEE how she lights up. With her, she's more relaxed and has more fun.
Me, when i'm with them, i see more of the wonderful sides life can have. I laugh a lot more (i even cry of laughter, doesn't happen too often sadly) and i remember and get to feel that i'm loved by my family.
On Easter

 With mum's boyfriend at the easter market

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen