10. November 2018

Birthdays

Soon i'm gonna turn 32. And everytime i think about my birthday i cry.

It's not the age that gets me depressed. It's how different i celebrate it compared to my childhood birthdays. I was always excited, since everything was good that day.

Now it's just a reminder how another year has passed and i haven't achieved anything noteworthy. I haven't even improved. And not only do i see it, my parents do too. Even if they try to be sublte, i can feel their dissapointment.

I think i don't want to celebrate it anymore.

I really want to be a kid again and stay that way.


Neverland, here i come!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Achieving something isn't really important in the end, just enjoying your life and not harming innocent people unnecessarily, don't feel bad about it. I'll turn 29 this November and by 20 you had probably done so much more than I have, but so what, life is not some contest and you don't have anything to prove, no matter what they make you believe, just do what you want, don't seek anyone's approval.

    AntwortenLöschen