8. August 2014

Japanese Melancholy

In April 2007 i fulfilled one of my most ardent wishes, i went to Japan.
Its seven years since and i want to go again so bad it really hurts!!! I keep checking how much the flight and the lodging would cost, even though i can't afford it no matter how cheap it would be T.T Aaaah, it was such a wonderful trip ....
The temples, castles and such...
The nature....

The nice people i met ....

The vending machines that saved me a few times from freezing (thanks to the invention of hot drinks!)

 The plaster models which helped me in choosing something to eat (and they all look so delicious *drools*)

All the cool things i saw in museums, like this wonderful Sword *.*

The things i recognized thanks to all the mangas i read *lol* like this. I wish i would have had the time to make a wish myself...

 I even met old acquaintances XD

I even got to see Nagasaki (the very epicenter where the atom bomb hit the city)
and Hiroshima (before/after the bomb). It was such a strange thing to see for yourself where this desaster happend...

I saw two traditional marriages in a beautiful temple ♥ 

and happend to meet a lot of school classes (they were nearly everywhere our group went XD)

I even got to wear a few yukatas in the different hotels >.< Here i'm trying to sit right while drinking green tea *g*
 And here my friend and i are about to enjoy a buddhist monks breakfast in traditional clothing XD

I wish i could visit Japan again soon. This time i would like to explore Tokyo more efficiently, visit Maid and Neko Cafes, Harajuku and Akihibara etc *sigh* Maybe one day.... ^-^

Oyasumi nasai folks! 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen