5. August 2014

Sailor Moon Crystal - Update

Watched the second and third episode ^-^

I am overjoyed!!! Zoisite seems to be a Man like in the manga (yess) and this lets me hope that, if the story goes as far as the infinity arc and we get to see Michiru and Haruka, they will also be like in the Manga, two girls kinda in love. I hated what they did to Zoisite (turning him into a woman and make her be in love with Kunzite...why? What for??)
Another thing i noticed, was that they even seem to include the relationships between the four generals of Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity's Sailor Senshi >.<

At least that's what i think after hearing Jadeite say (about Rei): "I've never met her before, but i feel so attracted to her". I think i would jump wildly around my room if they really include this into the Anime.
I'm curious how the fourth episode will be XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen