16. Februar 2015

Backstage Pass - First Impression

It's still on early access, but i bought it since i couldn't wait any longer. I have zero patience X.x
I won't say much about the game right now, i'll get to that later.

Just this, i played Adam's route as the first one and i got a really nice ending XD
I really love the intro song (can't get it out of my head now >.<) the art and the characters, all in all i think it's a very good game. Only minus atm, i feel like there was a bit too little overall story. But that can just be my imagination. I'll find out in the next path, up next is Benito. Yeees....i know he's 15 and the MC is 18.....but he's so funny and kinda cool. Oh boy, what have visual novels turned me into? XD

Anyway, have a good night ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen