16. Juni 2016

Girugamesh - our last time with them


I went to a Girugamesh Concert in May with two good friends.
Sadly, shortly after buying the tickets, we heard that the band was going to split after the tour T_T So we had to enjoy them to our fullest!!

Thanks to my friend Velu, we were reeeeally well prepared. She even made a Plan for everyone, including a Check List, she's so damn cute >.<
 But who could blame her? Nearly everytime me and her went to a Jconcert in Germany (no one comes to our hometown or even near it *snif*), we had an involuntary adventure. Including getting out at the wrong station where we would have had to wait ~8 hours for the next train (in the middle of nowhwere, damn you Großkarolinenfeld!) and having to hitchhike X.x 

But this time, it went perfect! Well, nearly. We were confused about our tickets and gave the wrong ones to the ticket inspector and she nearly threw us out of the train *lol* But we managed to clear it up and from then on there was no more adventures except the one we were seeking :D

Waiting for our train
My friend heard girugamesh for the first time at the concert XD I think she liked them ^-^



 Satoshi 

The boys were great! I already saw them once, years ago, but this time was special. They were in a really good mood and Satoshi kept speakin to us in japanese XD I have no idea what he said but he got us excited no matter what he did.

I love their music and i will really miss them. 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen