13. September 2018

A new love đź’™

Since i have waaay too much freetime, i'm on the internet very often. So i knew that KPop existed. I even listened to a KPop Playlist on youtube while i was playing Dragon Age 2 (don't know why but the soundtrack spooked me). But not until this August '18 did i really get into it. Or, to be exact, i got into Super Junior.

I have no idea why it was them, but when i started to read and watch about them, i started to like them more and more.
I'm in a very bad place emotionally again, so maybe that was it. Their brotherly bond, the way they act around one another, laughing, playing pranks, trusting.... Maybe that's what attracted me. They work so hard, and have been working hard for nearly the last two decades (including Trainee days), and they are still themselves.

They are role models for me.

Maybe some day i can experience a Super Show and be part of the saphire blue ocean




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen