6. Januar 2012

Happy New Year!

So this is the new start, lets see what 2012 will offer us :D
But first i want to update my bodyarts *g* In December i got my 3rd Tattoo

















Its a rune, also from the 'Mortal Instruments'/'Infernal Devices' Book series. Its called 'Parabatai' and means sisters/brothers in battle and beyond. The two Persons who carry this rune on their bodies are friends more close than even family can be. The Quote below is in Dothraki and means 'Blood of my Blood'. My best friend Tink and i went to the tattoo studio and endured the "pains" (it wasnt that bad *yay*) together. And now we are marked for lifetime *hehe*
So i start this year with three signs on my body: Chaos, Fortitude and Parabatai. The new year can come, i am prepared XD 
And it begins quite nice. Soon i'll be able to visit my Family in Spain again, after two years!! Miss them, especially my cute little granny *cuddle*
My Goals this year are simple, staying happy or getting happier. Get a job, at least parttime. Win the "Discussion" with my dad. And make my Cosplay ^-^
I hope 2012 brings as much luck and happiness to you as it can!! Lets make this year OUR year ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen