2. Februar 2012

Zelda

I love Games! Unfortunately i cant play them ^^° I'm way too nervous for that (e.g. Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil or such games). Nevertheless i want to see them too, so i beg my friends to play them for me, so i can sit beside them and watch :D
Last game i saw is Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword. My brother started to play and even asked me to help! Yay XD I seem to be kind of a genius concerning Zelda-Riddles *hrhr* Still not the same as playing myself, but at least i can do SOMEthing. And of course i have my hands free to take pictures. Like this one
Thats my cat Merlin, sitting atop my brother. Seems that my brothers back is a cosy place to him XD And of course he too can observe what my brother is playing ;) So i'm not the only spectator, next time i should make some popcorn *lol*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen