21. März 2012

To-Watch List

I'm still trying to cope with the latest events, but in the meantime, let me tell you some GOOD things :D

There are so many things i can't wait to see/read/experience this year! ! ! First, the two Snow White Movie Versions:
Snow White & the Huntsman 
Mirror Mirror
Just the SW&tH Soundtrack from the Trailer drives me crazy XD It makes me want to a) see more of the movie   or/and b) go to war *lol* Such music always makes me jittery
And i want to see "Mirror, Mirror" 's Evil Queen Julia Roberts! I love this actress and i like the way she interprets the wicked stepmother *g*
Then there is of course "The Hunger Games" which premiers this week. The HG Trilogy are my favourite books, they impressed me in such a damn strong way that i'll never be able to forget them. So i hope the movie turns out good ^^°
Next is the upcoming Emilie Autumn Concert in my hometown in two weeks :D It'll be the first time i'll be able to witness her show, so i'm pretty excited ^-^
And right after her show, the second season of "Game of Thrones" starts!!! I think i won't go to sleep before midday that day XD
At the end of april "The Avengers" is going to start in our cinemas and i know for sure that i won't go alone to watch this film. Nearly every male friend of mine and many females waited for ages for this movie to come out!
In August i'm supposed to attend the Wacken Festival, if we can get tickets that is. I hope we'll be lucky, it would be such a deep impression and experience! Plus i would be going with my boyfriend and my best friend! Let's keep our fingers crossed ^^°
There are more movies etc but right now i only remember one last important release date, Nov/Dec 2012. Clockwork Princess. Yeeeehaa!!! The last book of the "Infernal Devices" series from genius Cassandra Clare! Could be a wonderful birthday or christmas present *gg*

That's it for now, next time i'll get hyped up by some movies or stuff like that i'll tell you again ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen