5. April 2012

Countless undiscovered doors

Yesterday i was chatting with a friend, when he asked me a question, one that startled me a bit. "How do u think your life will be after you get 'well' again?" Sounds quite normal and easy. But thinking it really through....some friends will treat me differently, my mum'll treat me less kind and protect me less, some people will like me more because i'm ok again etc, etc. In short, my life WILL change and there won't be only good ones. I realized that this frightened me and maybe that's one of the reasons i have such difficulties in trying to change.
BUT, besides all these new questions i realized another important thing. There was a new way of looking at things in my brain (figuratively speaking). It seemed like there suddenly *puff* appeared a new door to a different way of living and seeing life. And i thought, maybe there are even more of these doors? Maybe the times i feel really depressed because i dont see a way to get through the troubles, i just didnt look hard enough? Knowing that there might be countless other possibilites to master the hardships of life gives me hope and courage ^-^ Even in times i'm stuck in complete darkness, it's good to know that there is light, altough i might not be able to see it.
Just wanted to share this with you, might help you too a bit :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen