26. Februar 2014

Misao

Help...
Find me...
Misao had been missing for three months when Aki awoke to the sound of her classmate's voice. Most of her peers thought Misao to be dead. When a mysterious earthquake shakes the school Aki goes to, she and her classmates - as well as their homeroom teacher Mr. Sohta - are teleported into another dimension. Aki's classmates blame Misao's Curse and Aki sets out to collect the six missing parts of Misao's body to break the curse


My first Horror game O.o And i didn't dare to play it at night, bad me XD But my neighbours would thank me if they knew. My scared shrieks can be very penetrating *fg*

Enough of that. I really enjoyed Misao, the style reminds me of the old pokemon games. Every now and then i died a horrible and unexpected death, found various items and had to think how to use them wisely, i explored the whole school and encountered a few nice ghosts and monster ^^ Without the walkthrough you spend a whole lot more time trying to solve the riddles and honestly…after a short while i gave up ^^°

When you get the good ending, you can play the “truth” to get to know the backgroundstories from some characters, especially one that explains how the “bad guy” turned ‘bad’. It’s totally simple and short to play but worth it.

In the second playthrough you are able to play as the male version of Aki (default name). That’s the only thing left for me, so now i’m off to save Misao again as Akito ^-^



My opinion:
Graphics: 6.5/10
Story: 9/10
Characters: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10 

Misao Wiki (full of Spoilers, so watch out)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen