12. April 2012

Gap

Since i was ~14 years old, i knew him. He was a good friend for my mother and a great help in official things, since she didnt know how to defend herself very good at that time. One big part why i respected him so much was that he was by my mum's side in the worst moment of her life. I was a little kid, i couldnt do much, so i felt relieved when i saw her smile again.
One Saturday morning he came to eat breakfast with us. He even brought some special little fancy cakes :D That's how the tradition started. Since then he always came with these sweets and did eat with us while telling us unfunny jokes only he could laugh about. But it was funny to watch him *g* He was like the spirit of a young tomboy in the body of an adult man.
There were many times when my mum and him argued hard. After that always came the periods where they avoided each other during weeks, even months. But still, we all knew for sure that if something had happened, he would have helped us. Everytime my mum went on vacation and my brother and i were alone at home, my mum and him, both told us to ask him if something seems wrong. He helped my brother when he had to go to court (a boy beat him up and he lost part of his teeth -.-). Since he was well-known and had good contacts, he could always tell us a way to solve problems (financial and juridical ones,concerning health etc). He helped me coooountless times when i had to argue with my father about the damn money. I was so happy that he got angry, everytime he heard how our father treated my brother and me. He REALLY cared about us and liked us! I feel helpless without him because he was my *g* knight in shining armour concerning suing my dad.
I think i should have tried to get to know him better. He was scorpion (zodiac) like me. We always joked about him being my real father, because we had the same eye colour.
I didn't know him as good as my mother did, but still enough to miss him. Everytime someone mentions 'lawyer'. Or 'gun'. Or 'suicide'.
Rest in peace, wherever you are





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen