26. April 2012

Pissed

Tonight my favourite soccer team lost.....It was a looong game, very thrilling but the referee seemed to be a) blind or b) not very objective *grrrrr* And i can't stand the winner's team, FC Bayern München. I know i shouldn't be immature and that they just did their job, but still. I can't stand them!! Especially when they beat my beloved Real Madrid ....

Besides that something else made me loose the (very!) good mood i had today. How can some people NOT understand that when you ask them for comfort, you don't want to hear that life is just that bitchy and that you should cope with it. No thank you! If i especially ask for comfort, i DON'T want to hear the reason that made me sad. The argument "But hey, i don't want to lie. Life really is that stupid" is invalid.
I'm not stupid, i already know that -.- Bäh, i'm just pissed right now. It was such a good day and it ended horribly.
It was sunny, the wind was fun (it was strong *g* and nearly blew me away XD), i found a manga i was searching for (Adekan Vol. 4),


could delete some things from my To-Do-List and met two good friends *kisses* In Short, one of the rare days where everything just goes well. Till tonight -.-
*sigh* I hope i won't meet people who liked Bayern München winning tomorrow, the mood i'm in wouldn't be good for their health...

I think it's time for me to go to bed and forget this defeat. Wish you all a good night ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen