23. April 2012

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath"

I am a very enthusiastic Person so if i like something, i like it very ... let's say 'intense' ^-^
Now i found a new TV series that thrills me. Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you
Since i read the Tweets of one of my favourite Authors, who admires, ADORES this series, i already knew for a long time that there was a BBC series about Sherlock Holmes. But it took a coincidence to make me watch it. Thank God! XD

The Story in short: Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle never existed, the series begins in today's London. Military Doctor John Watson just returned from war and is looking for a place to live. A friend introduces him to Sherlock Holmes and together they rent a room in Mrs. Hudsons house. Sherlock, the extraordinary yet very arrogant "consultant detective" and John, the calm, bit sarcastic and down to earth Doctor, completely Sherlocks antipole. Together they investigate cases and experience all kind of situations, meet quirky *g* people etc, eeetc.
This unique mix captured my interest from the beginning. I love Sherlocks Behaviour, how he sometimes insults without noticing, just because he's so DAMN intelligent-genial XD
And all the while Watson is by his side, observing and commenting ^-^

Kind of spoiler, but everyone who knows the books/films should know her: Besides Sherlock of course, my favourite character is Irene Adler.
Lara Pulver portrays her as a cool, intelligent and beautiful femme fatale. She really is on a par with Sherlock :D To tell more would be a real spoiler, so i have to stop now.
Do yourself a favour and watch this series! ! ! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen