14. September 2011

Need new Motivation

I decided to make another 'Cosplay', or better another dress. I noticed that since i came back from the festival where i wore my last Cosplay (Mikaela) i slept too much. Normally i woke up at 2p.m. and that's far too late Oo Not to mention the fact that i overslept some urgent duties ^^° That's not good, so i need something i can look forward to when i first think about getting up.That's harder than you imagine Oo Especially when you dont go to work/school -.-

My other ideas for spending my time are beginning to write a new story (with an old idea XD), making many photos of the dog we are taking care of (he's so tiny cute and full of energy ^-^) or redecorating my room. Lets see if i find the needful motivation to do some of these things XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen