28. Februar 2012

Fly me to the Moon . . . and then beam me to Madrid please :D

I'm still nervous about my visit in Spain,but now it's mixed with anticipation. Firstly because i like journeys in general, and i looove going by train(♥_♥)  Secondly, because i had a long talk with a very,veeery good friend. I know that i'm thinking too much now and i plan to enjoy the time in Spain to its fullest! Substitutionery for you too, and especially my friends. Someday i want to show them my second hometown and how it is to live your every day live surrounded by spanish people. Though it's an europian land too, it's so different than the austrian's way of life! Not all of it is good of course (the social constitution e.g. Oo) but despite all that...i just simply fucking LOVE Spain! ! !  (*_*) I can't explain what exactly makes me adore this wonderful country and his people, but maybe i'll be able to do so, when i get back to Austria.
So, have a good time, enjoy life and we'll see us again in two weeks! (^_^)/"

1 Kommentar:

  1. Not everything needs to be explained and not nearly anything can be explained properly, but I'll give you a chance if you wanna try. ;P

    Looking forward to watching those pics of yours on my tele when you return 2 me. Next week I'm going 2 fetch you a bed. :D

    AntwortenLöschen